1. This Privacy Notice tells you what we do with the information we collect about you. The notice is addressed to individuals who are users of our services, customers, website users and third parties. We refer to all these individuals as “customers” or "you" in this notice.
WHO WE ARE
2. We are CDE Group registered office Kilcronagh, Cookstown, Co. Tyrone, Northern Ireland, BT80 9HJ and each of the CDE group of Companies (the “CDE Group”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
PERSONAL DATA WE USE
3. When providing goods and services we may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data (Personal Data) about you which we have grouped together follows: Identity Data includes first name, last name, title, job title, company name, gender; Contact Data includes mailing address, email address, and telephone numbers; Transaction Data includes details of products and services you have purchased from us; Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website and Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products, and services.
We also collect, use and share Aggregated Data such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose.
DATA FROM OTHER SOURCES
4. We also collect information about you from other persons and this also forms part of your "Personal Data". This data is limited to the information you have made available using the privacy settings of the requisite sites but may include information from:
Google & YouTube – http://www.google.co.uk/intl/en/policies/privacy/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/privacy
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy
Where available CDE Group will connect IP addresses to businesses that they are registered to, and may use the information for sales and marketing purposes through the use of Lead Forensics website tracking technology. You can learn more about how Lead Forensics use your data by visiting www.leadforensics.com/privacy-policy.
CDE Group also uses HubSpot software on our website in the form of contact forms. CDE will use any contact details to provide the information you have requested and to contact you about relevant products and services you have expressed an interest in. You can learn more about how HubSpot processes your data by visiting https://legal.hubspot.com/privacy-policy.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
5. We will only use your Personal Data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your Personal Data in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To provide you with the information, products, and services that you request from us and information about other products and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about.
- To notify you about changes to our products or services.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
- To provide relevant marketing communications relating to our business using carefully selected third parties including (but not limited to) Google, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Generally, we do not rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your Personal Data other than in relation to sending third-party direct marketing communications to you via email or text message. You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by contacting us using the details below.
REASONS WE CAN COLLECT AND USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
6. The reasons we are processing your Personal Data are listed below. Note that we may process your Personal Data for more than one lawful ground depending on the specific purpose for which we are using your data. Please contact us if you need details about the specific legal grounds we are relying on to process your Personal Data where more than one ground has been set out in the table below.
Type of data
Lawful basis for processing including basis of legitimate interest
To register you as a new customer
Performance of a contract with you
To process and deliver your order including:
(a) Manage payments, fees and charges
(b) Collect and recover money owed to us
(a) Performance of a contract with you
(b) Necessary for our legitimate interests (to recover debts due to us)
To manage our relationship with you which will include:
(b) Asking you to provide feedback on our products and services
(a) Performance of a contract with you
(b) Necessary to comply with a legal obligation
(c) Necessary for our legitimate interests (to keep our records updated and to study how customers rate our products/services, to develop them and grow our business)
To administer and protect our business and this website (including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, reporting and hosting of data)
(a) Necessary for our legitimate interests (for running our business, provision of administration and IT services, network security, to prevent fraud and in the context of a business reorganisation or group restructuring exercise)
(b) Necessary to comply with a legal obligation
To deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve to you
Necessary for our legitimate interests (to study how customers use our products/services, to develop them, to grow our business and to inform our marketing strategy)
To use data analytics to improve our website, products/services, marketing, customer relationships and experiences
Necessary for our legitimate interests (to define types of customers for our products and services, to keep our website updated and relevant, to develop our business and to inform our marketing strategy)
To make suggestions and recommendations to you about goods or services that may be of interest to you
Necessary for our legitimate interests (to develop our products/services and grow our business)
7. We can share your information including Personal Data with the following parties for the purposes set out above:
- Any member of the CDE Group.
- Selected third parties including:
- business partners, suppliers, and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you;
- professional advisers including lawyers, bankers, auditors, and insurers;
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our website;
- HM Revenue & Customs, regulators and other authorities who require reporting of processing activities in certain circumstances.
- Third parties to whom we may choose to sell, transfer, or merge parts of our business or our assets. Alternatively, we may seek to acquire other businesses or merge with them. If a change happens to our business, then the new owners may use your Personal Data in the same way as set out in this privacy notice.
We require all third parties to respect the security of your Personal Data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your Personal Data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your Personal Data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
8. We may share your Personal Data with members of the CDE Group which may require transferring your data outside the European Economic Area (EEA). We will ensure your Personal Data is protected by requiring all members of the CDE Group to follow the same rules when processing your Personal Data.
HOW LONG YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WILL BE KEPT
9. We will keep it for up to 7 years from the date of collection. We are only allowed to keep your information if we need it for one of the reasons we describe above.
10. You can contact us at the address below for one or more of the following reasons:
- To ask us to fix information about you that is wrong or incomplete, this is known as a right to rectification.
- To ask us to delete information about you, this is known as the right to erasure.
- To tell us you no longer agree to us using information about you and ask us to stop, this is known as a right to object.
- To tell us to stop using information about you to sell you products and services, which is known as the right to restrict processing.
- To make a "subject access request" – which is a request for us to send you the information we have about you.
- To ask us to provide you or someone else (on your request) in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format with the information you have provided to us about yourself. This is known as a "data portability" right.
- To ask us not to use information about you in a way that allows computers to make decisions about you based solely on automated processing.
11. CDE Group
Telephone: 0044 (0) 28 8676 7900
Postal address: Kilcronagh, Cookstown, Co. Tyrone, Northern Ireland, BT80 9HJ
Email: [email protected]
12. You have the right to complain about how we treat your Personal Data and Special Personal Data to the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO). The ICO can be contacted at www.ico.org.uk telephone 0303 123 1113.
CHANGES TO THIS NOTICE
13. We may update this Privacy Notice from time to time. We will notify you of the changes where we are required by law to do so.
COOKIES ON OUR WEBSITE