ENGINEERED FOR IN-SPEC SANDS, EVERY TIME
Up to 250 t/hr, one sand or two, dual pass options for tricky materials – we’ve seen and done it all over the last three decades.
MAKING THE CUT
Our tried and tested modular hydro cyclone technology gives you unparalleled control of silt cut points – allowing you to produce the material that your customers need and guarantee a fast return on investment.
POWER IN THE RIGHT PLACE
Our unique VibroSync drive system distributes power evenly across the full screening area and ensures maximum transfer of energy to your material for unrivalled dewatering performance.
- Our patented InfinityTM dewatering screen technology results in an increased power to weight ratio for lower running costs through reduced power consumption.
- The unique Trilogy side wall construction eliminates welds to ensure maximum equipment life.
- Our original U-Span cross members are designed for superior abrasion resistance and are fixed via huck bolts to eliminate welds from construction.
ENGINEERED FOR YOU
The EvoWash is designed to minimise time spent on essential plant inspection and maintenance.
- Modular, non-bolted polyurethane screen media for ease of replacement.
- Rubber lined or polyurethane lined feedbox.
- Abrasion-resistant steel reinforced rubber pipework.
- All galvanised walkways, handrails and access are compliant to relevant standards.
- Lightweight and robust GRP guards are easy for one operator to remove and replace.
- Infinity Screens™ D-Line
- Trilogy side walls - GB 2505483, US 9643115 and CA 2882997,
- U-Span cross members - GB 2515489