RECYCLING SOLUTIONS FOR CONSTRUCTION & DEMOLITION WASTE
Our portfolio of C&D waste recycling wet processing projects is the largest in the world, and it includes the world's largest C&D waste recycling wet processing facility in Norway.
From Aruba and New York City to London, Oslo, Paris, and Melbourne, we have delivered over 100 waste recycling projects across the world.
Benefits of a CDE C&D Waste Recycling Plant:
- Maximise the recycling of construction, demolition and excavation waste
- Maximise the production of high quality, high value recycled sand and aggregates which can be used as a replacement for natural materials in a range of construction applications including concrete and asphalt production
- Ensure the ability to meet the growing demand for sand and aggregates from a sustainable source
- Protecting sand and aggregate supply in areas where natural reserves are in decline
- Minimising transport costs for sand and aggregates – recycled materials are typically produced closer to urban centres
- Reduce the carbon footprint of your processing operation by producing recycled sand and aggregates closer to market
Material C&D Waste, Excavation Waste, Non Hazardous Soils
Output 1 Sand | 3 Aggregates | Filter Cake
Material C&D Waste
Output 2 Sands | 3 Sized & 2 Oversized Aggregates
Material C&D Waste
Output 2 Sands | 3 Sized & 1 Oversized Aggregates | Filter Cake
Maximising Value from C&D Waste Material
It is only through the introduction of wet processing equipment for C&D waste that you will maximise material recovery and maximise the removal of the various contaminants that will otherwise restrict the final quality of your recycled sand and aggregate products. Our C&D waste recycling process is proven to work time and time again, helping customers across the world liberate their waste material, removing stubborn contaminants to produce sellable sand and aggregates.
These contaminants include:
Due to the highly variable nature of construction and demolition waste, every C&D waste recycling wash plant we design is built according to the specific requirements of the project.
Differing levels of contamination fines content and the variability of input feed materials requires an individual approach to every recycling plant for construction and demolition waste that we build.
Get in touch with our team of C&D waste recycling experts to see how CDE can create a bespoke solution to meet your recycling needs.