AGGMAX™ SCRUBBING AND CLASSIFICATION SYSTEM
Our unique paddle design stands the test of time in even the most abrasive environments. CDE developed a specific high cast chrome material, xtryl, to ensure maximum equipment life.
INNOVATIVE DESIGN FEATURES
- The SynchoDrive is a single motor and gearbox which drives the twin shafts and ensures complete synchronization for maximum attrition.
- Temperature sensors on rear bearings allow you to easily monitor machine performance and extend the working life of your AggMax.
- Double sealed bearings eliminate the potential for water or material ingress and contamination - maximising the working life of your AggMax.
- Adjustable RPM allows you to control retention time to allow for variations in your feed material.
- Easily adjustable water controls allow you to make changes quickly and easily depending on the nature of your feed material.
- Monocock body ensures perfect alignment during manufacturing.
The integrated trash screen allows for the effective removal of organics and other lightweight contaminants - ensuring the production of the highest quality final aggregates and mineral ores.
Technical specifications on the CDE AggMax™ Logwasher is outlined below:
|Nominal Capacity Maximum (tph)||50-80||80-120||120-250|
|Total Install Power (kW)||68||103||119|
|Total Water Requirement (Up to) (m3/hr)||120||140||180|
ENGINEERED FOR EFFICIENT SCRUBBING
FEED POINT EFFICIENCY
A carefully controlled feed point maximises the scrubbing capacity and avoids contact with the twin shafts.
Pre-wired, factory built and tested to ensure you are up and running in the shortest possible time.
- Lightweight top guards ensure ease of access for equipment inspection and maintenance - protecting your people while maximising equipment availability.
- A pulley system allows easy access to the feed point for essential plant inspection and maintenance.
- Lightweight & robust GRP guards not only contribute to an overall weight reduction but are easy for one person to remove and refit - meaning your AggMax spends more time on the job.
Infinity Screens™ H-Line: Split bottom deck option for 4 products - US 10046365
Infinity Screens™ F-Line: Feedbox design - GB 2503812 and US 9636688
Combined Screening / Dewatering - GB 2524651 and US 9409208 B2
Infinity Screens™ D-Line/P-Line/H-Line/F-Line: Trilogy side walls - GB 2505483, US 9643115 and CA 2882997, U-Span cross members - GB 2515489