Language
Region
Call us on +44 28 8676 7900
Client login

Sodextra Open Days

SODEXTRA and CDE are delighted to invite you to come meet with their teams during their open day event on the SODEXTRA site. Registration required.
Location
Saclay, France
Date
14 - 15 Sep
000
 days to go

REGISTER FOR THIS OPEN DAY EVENT

Discover the unique operation of the waste recycling wash plant designed by CDE for Sodextra

SODEXTRA and CDE are pleased to invite you to an open day at the SODEXTRA site in Saclay (91), France, on 14 and 15 September 2022. You will meet the CDE and SODEXTRA teams for a tour of the site and the 135 tph wet processing facility, with detailed demonstration of each step of the CD&E waste recycling process. 

SODEXTRA, a French company specialised in the reception and recovery of inert waste from the construction industry, has chosen to invest in a wet processing plant. On average, 70% of the inert soil is recovered into six quality aggregate fractions. The remaining 30% corresponds to clay that can be used, among other things, to seal ponds.

The solution developed by CDE includes a combination of patented modular screening and classifying technologies that allow for a unique sand treatment and the production of materials of similar quality to natural materials. A new range of products with the "ECO materials" label has thus been launched, opening the door to new markets.

Please note registration for this event has now closed and we cannot guarantee attendance of any late registrations. Complete our registration form to be added to our mailing list for regular updates on CDE news and events.

Open Day Details:

  • Date: 14 & 15 September 2022
  • Time: 9.00 am - 4.00 pm
  • Location: Saclay, France (view on map)

Complete the registration form to register your interest in attending this open day and learn more about the SODEXTRA story, and CDE's range of waste recycling solutions.

HEALTH & SAFETY:

This is a working site, please follow all health and safety requirements as advised during the safety briefing and stay with your guide at all times.  

PPE – All visitors must wear their own safety equipment i.e. shoes with steel toecaps, hard hat and high visibility vests. CDE will provide eye and ear protection. Visitors may bring their own if they prefer. 

Refreshments will be provided. You can indicate any allergies or dietary restrictions when the registration is confirmed.