VIRTUAL TOUR - 250TPH CONTAMINATED SOILS AND C,D&E WASTE RECYCLING PLANT
Following our Open House event at Calgary Aggregate Recycling in September, we are delighted to announce our next Engineering Insights webinar series - a 360 virtual site tour of their 250tph contaminated soils and C,D&E waste recycling plant located in Calgary, Canada.
The new wash plant is utilized to accept construction, demolition & excavation waste from various sources and produce a range of recycled sand and aggregate products that can be reintroduced to the local construction industry as sustainable alternatives to virgin quarried materials. This plant is producing 7 sized sand and aggregates which are being reused in construction projects in the local Calgary and wider areas.
This virtual tour will be presented by CDE's Business Development Manager, Adrian Convery, who will show the details of the 250tph plant designed for CAR and explain how it is delivering higher quality recycled sand & aggregates at their facilities in Calgary.
Adrian will go through each stage of the process, from the feed material and the washing process to the seven outputs currently being produced (0-1mm fine sand, 0-4mm coarse sand, 4-10mm aggregate, 10-20mm aggregate, 20-40mm aggregate, 40-100mm aggregate and 100mm+ oversize aggregate) and explain how CDE ensures high-quality in-spec products and guarantees equipment performance.
The virtual tour will include discussion around the following topic areas:
- Technical features of the equipment in this custom waste recycling wash plant
- A detailed explanation of each stage of the washing process
- How CDE can ensure in-spec and higher quality recycled sand & aggregates
- Final materials being produced and their applicability for end customers
- Date: Tuesday, October 3rd
- Time: 8am (PT) | 10:00am (CT) | 11:00am (ET) | 4:00pm (BST)
- Presenters: Adrian Convery (Business Development Manager, CDE)