**PLEASE NOTE THIS VIRTUAL TOUR HAS NOW ENDED**
Virtual Tour - 250tph C&D Waste Recycling Plant
Following our Open House event at Repurpose Aggregates, Maryland at the end of September, we are delighted to announce the next up in our Engineering Insights webinar series - a 360 virtual site tour of the Repurpose Aggregates 250tph C,D&E waste recycling plant located in Joppatowne, Maryland.
A product of Harford Minerals, Repurpose Aggregates is an extension of the company’s mission to create a new sustainability and innovation-focused ecosystem within the aggregates industry. Understanding the problems facing the construction and development industries, the company felt it imperative to find sustainable solutions to the large increase in CD&E refuse and the growing scarcity of raw materials available.
This virtual tour will be presented by CDE's Business Development Director, Darren Eastwood and Business Development Manager, Joseph Teahl, who will show the details of the 250tph plant designed for Repurpose Aggregates and explain how it is delivering higher quality recycled sand & aggregates at their site in Joppatowne, Maryland.
Our experts will go through each stage of the process, from the feed material and the washing process to the five outputs currently being produced (mason sand, C-33 concrete sand, #8 stone, #57 stone and 2” stone), and explain how CDE ensures high-quality in-spec products and guarantees equipment performance.
The virtual tour will include discussion around the following topic areas:
- Technical features of the equipment in this custom waste recycling wash plant
- A detailed explanation of each stage of the washing process
- How CDE can ensure in-spec and higher quality recycled sand & aggregates
- Final materials being produced and their applicability for end customers
- Date: Wednesday, October 19
- Time: 10:30am (CT) | 11:30am (ET) | 4:30pm (GMT)
- Presenters: Darren Eastwood (Business Development Director, CDE), Adrian Convery & Joseph Teahl (Business Development Managers, CDE)